(updated on 25/5/2018)
Responsible for processing: Eucoprise SPRL company under Belgian law whose registered office is at 18 Galerie du roi 1000 Brussels, company number 0469.175.043 hereinafter referred to as GDPRfolder or We.
GDPRfolder is committed to respecting the privacy of the individuals whose data we collect in the course of our activities. The data we collect is strictly limited to the data that identifies your organization, and in terms of personal data, only the professional contact details of the the organization manager and his data protection officer are collected, if applicable.
This Privacy Statement describes how we manage the Personal Data we collect both through this website (the “Site”) and through other means (for example, by using forms, phone calls, emails and other communications with you).
Personal data that We collect
The Personal Data collected about you is, due to our activity that is extremely limited because we only help you build your GDPR folder, only consists of little personal data.
The personal data we collect only concerns the head of the organization and its DPO, if applicable, and consists of:
- Name, First name
- Address of the organization
- Professional email address
As a result, we do not process sensitive information or information about children.
The only data we have is the data you have entrusted to us. We do not collect information from other sources.
We will process your data in order to
- Communicate with you as part of our activities.
- Send you important information about changes to the GDPR folder, changes to our policies, our terms and conditions, the Site and other information.
- Conduct market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.
- Allow you to actively participate in our networks, including discussions, seminars, appointments and other events and management of these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions that may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data. We suggest you read them carefully.
- Resolve claims and manage requests for access or correction of data.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to money laundering and anti-terrorism; to respect the judicial procedure; and respond to requests from government public authorities (including those outside your country of residence).
The legal bases of this processing are only your consent and the execution of our mutual contract.
Communication of data to third parties
If you have subscribed to GDPRfolder via a professional federation, GDPRfolder can make available to it only the completeness rate of your folder and the name of your organization, so that your federation can monitor the degree of responsiveness of its members.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Union.
GDPRfolder will take appropriate technical and organizational measures that are in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your Personal Information that you may have with us may have been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem. When GDPRfolder provides Personal Data to a Service Provider, the Service Provider will be carefully selected and will use appropriate measures to ensure the privacy and security of Personal Data.
Time period for data storage
We will keep your GDPR folder and the data you have provided for the entire duration of the contract with you. For security reasons, we will keep them while making them inaccessible for 12 months after the end of our contract.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access, rectify, object to the use of, or request the deletion, limitation or portability of your Personal Data on certain bases.
Nevertheless, in some cases, the law does not necessarily authorizes us to accept your requests.
The cookies of the site make it possible to collect the following information:
- visit statistics;
- visitor paths.
We make no link between this information and the information you entrust to us
Modifications to these Rules
As regulations evolve, we reserve the right to make changes at any time, but also to take into account changes in our business. We will inform you of changes
Who to contact regarding your Personal Data
If you have any questions about the use of your Personal Data, you can send a mail to GDPRfolder, 18 galerie du roi, 1000 Bruxelles.
If you wish, you can contact the data protection authority.
This privacy statement was originally written in French. It can be translated into other languages. In case of discrepancy between a translated version and the French version, the French version shall prevail.