Personal Data Protection Policy
Updated on 27/7/2018
The Data Controller is GDPRfolder SPRL, whose registered office is at Galerie du Roi, 18, 1000 Brussels (hereinafter “We”). We are committed to protecting the privacy of those who contact us regarding our activities. This Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) describes the manner in which we handle the Personal Data we collect from online registration forms, phone calls, emails and other communications with you. We process your personal data in accordance with all applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. By accepting the Policy or otherwise providing us with your personal data, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the Policy as well as the processing and transfer of Personal Data made in accordance with this Policy.
We collect the following Personal Data as part of our relationship with you:
- Your last name, first name and email address
- Your landline or mobile phone number
The data we collect comes from:
- Your registration with us
- Data that you have knowingly provided to us
We use this Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests and communicate with you and others in relation to our activities.
- Provide you with support and assistance as part of our services
- Improve the quality of our services
- Send you important information regarding changes to our products and services, our terms and conditions and other administrative, technical or commercial information.
- Make decisions regarding the services we provide to you.
- Conduct surveys, polls, market research and satisfaction surveys.
- Provide you with information about our products or other products and services offered by our partners
- Manage requests related to the rights of access, amendment and deletion of information provided by the law.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent (we remind you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time). We do not use decision-making techniques based on automated processing having legal effects on the data subjects or affecting them in a significant manner.
Your Personal Data may be accessible to the following organizations:
- Governmental or public authorities pursuant to the applicable laws
- Our subcontractors, including our IT suppliers, within the contractual framework provided by the regulations on the protection of personal data
- Our partners, vendors and marketing agencies in relation to our commercial activities
- Other third parties in connection with a reorganization, sale of operating assets, merger or acquisition
We do not transfer data outside the European Union. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection regulations. We have signed contracts with our processors whereby they guarantee having taken the appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
When you log into the Website, the Website will automatically collects the following information:
- Your internet browser
- The information collected by website cookies (we will request you to accept these cookies on the Website and explain their use and the data they collect)
Your data will be deleted after the following periods:
- 6 months after your registration or our last contact
If you provide us with other people’s personal data, you agree to: (a) inform them of the content of this Personal Data Protection Policy, and (b) obtain their consent in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
You have the right to access your data, to modify it when needed, to oppose its use, or to request its deletion, limitation or portability. If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at our contact address Privacy@GDPRfolder.eu and verify your identity with a copy of your identity card.
You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
We regularly review the rules contained in this Policy and reserve the right to modify them at any time to reflect changes in our business and legal requirements. We invite you to regularly visit our website, which shows the last date of update. In the event of a major change, we will contact you to inform you of the modifications.