The GDPRfolder.eu team
A combination of fields of expertise in GDPR and in application design
Jacques Folon is a university professor and has been an expert in data protection for more than 20 years. He has created several training programs specializing in this field, gives classes in this subject (UKG, ICHEC, Université de Lorraine, ESC Rennes School of Business) and has give more than 100 conferences about the GDPR. He has assisted public and private organizations for many years in protecting personal data (SPF Finances, Selor, CIRB, Trafic, etc.). He is the Data Privacy Officer for several public and private organizations, and is the:
- Co-founder and scientific co-director of Infosafe
- Founder and scientific director of training for Data Privacy & Security Management
- Founder and scientific director of GDPR training for Technofutur TIC
Recent GDPR training and conferences:
- Training Make your digital marketing compliant with the GDPR organized by Feweb and Technofutur TIC (view presentation)
- Slides from the conference GDPR and SMEs given for the ICHEC SME network (June 2018)
- Slides from the conference for the Horeca de Bruxelles federation given in May
Calystos is a time-to-market driven software crafting company. Enables companies in all sectors and through all types of collaboration (coaching, partnership, outsourcing) to access quality, agile and rapid software development thanks to our technical and methodological expertise.
Calystos provides services for :
- Tailor-made software developments
- Software integration developments
- Scrum and DevOps methodology advisory
- IT Architecture (Business, Solution and Technical) audit
We are “quality first” oriented and we have the global control of the development process by knowing perfectly our tools, frameworks and methodologies.
Calystos and Exxoss are part of the same group and work closely together to address challenges in terms of virtualization, cloud computing, data and processing scalability, security, backup and DRP.